Thursday, May 21, 2009

I know that I probably shouldn't be doing this. I know that I should probably just move home with the grandparents and be miserable for a semester before I move off the the land of the younguns *AKA OSU*. I know I could save more money living there and be able to afford better things.

But you and I and everyone else know that the situation would last MAYBE two weeks. I couldn't handle not being able to cook, not being able to enjoy my nightcap, not being able to BREATHE without someone asking me where I was going or what I spent my money on...

Back to the topic at hand, you said we might not have time to do lunch...That's fine. A girl cannot survive on bread alone; there's got to be meat somewhere.

I know I shouldn't want you like this, but it just feels so damn good. When you called today, I could picture you in that uniform. If we weren't 900 miles and 8.5 hours apart, I would have jumped you like a starving dog would jump a pork chop. Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine.

I shouldn't be thinking about what it's like to have you. I know that when it's all said and done, I will be the one searching for meaning in every thrust, sigh, and moan. But I don't care at this point. I need you to make me feel like myself again. I need to know that I can still make your toes curl. I need to know that I am still beautiful in the eyes of the one that sparks my inspiration and fuels my insanity.

I love you. Every jagged scar, the curve of your stomach, the mole perched on your full lips... All of you.

The living contradiction that I find in you keeps me together and tears me apart. So perfectly flawed. You're a work of art created by a schizophrenic. Nothing means everything and everything holds no meaning.

Eh...I'm still smirking. I can't seem to get this stupid look off my face...You know which look I am talking about. It seems that I never get enough of you. Through the confusdark clouds and lightening, there's a little ray of sunshine and a chorus singing a ridiculously upbeat tune.

I appreciate you . I adore you. You're my end all to be all. Hopefully this all goes as planned. Wouldn't want to waste a fresh haircut and a pretty dress now would we?

No comments: