Friday, May 8, 2009

meh

Who knew that I would be soooooooo lost without class in session?
I feel like I have nothing to do and that I should be doing something!

So, this is essentially a rant that I didn't want on MySpace because I am tired of bitching on MySpace...Because then I am obligated to read other people's rants and honestly, I don't really care what some people have to say lately.

George Clinton was AWESOME. Got to meet him. Also met a hot new guy...Then I find out he's an optimist and has kids...DOUBLE negative in my book. There is a difference in being an optimist and being easy-going. This guy is like the Easter Bunny on Meth or something. It's ridiculous. I feel like I am talking to a high school cheerleader or something. Fuck, just shut up already. I really don't think the grass is that green on your side of the pasture either.

The guests are pissing me off as well as the employees. I shouldn't be working at an Econolodge in the hood, but you know why I do it. I have a degree in this shit, but I've got to finish school before I start trying to be uppity.

Thanks for talking to me about the car. I know that it's not really you're problem anymore. I love you. You make me feel better about things usually. Whether or not you're in my life, you're still my support system...However messed up that might be.

No comments: