Sunday, September 27, 2009

Repeating Disasters

In a bit, I get to explain why I drink to the reason I drink.
I'm done with this "friendship."
I'm over the lies.
9 hundred miles can hide much deceit.
What am I supposed to say? I could lie to you, but I'm not as charming as yourself.
Too many years of my blunt honesty, now the truth can hold no lies.
I don't understand how people walk away when I do my best to even turn my back.
It fucking kills me. It makes me sick. I am done with all of this. Yet, you're gone and I'm still here.
What do I need from you that I cannot get from another? This is a question for which there is no answer.
I need you to walk away. I need you to turn your back. I know that I will never have the balls to do this. I know that I will always be your groupie. I will always be naive and small when it comes to you. I cannot take this anymore.

2 comments:

'mouse said...

Emotional abuse is still abuse. No one else can stop it for you, tho if you give us his address I could sendy the Bunni-intervention team after him armed with shovels and alabis.

jaded_beauty said...

hahaha! Bunni intervention team! I love it!
I can't say that I am free from blame because I can be a pain in the ass, but yeah...You do have a point.