Sunday, November 1, 2009

No sleep 'til Brooklyn...

Okay, maybe not Brooklyn, but at least until graduation.

I just watched Bunni's vlog and apparently stressing so much you can't sleep isn't just something I do...At least she had vodka and chicken feet.

I sat at home last night. Fell asleep in the middle of the OSU game. Not that it matters, everyone pretty much knew how that would end. I wasn't too worried about LSU. Tulane never wins that battle. I woke up at what I THOUGHT was 4:45am. Stupid daylight savings. What's it good for anyways?

I've tried four times to go back to sleep and it's just not happening. I've been looking at apartments online. The decent ones that I have found are not listed on apartmentfinder.com...Go figure. I talked to Marcus about the lease and got a new speech. He feels that I should find somewhere to move into that I can sign my own lease so that I can build my credit.

It's not that I haven't thought about this. It's that I don't feel I can get an apartment with no rental history since 2001, no credit to speak of, and the stupid other things. I'm sure with ONE issue, I could pull it off. But three? Doubtful.

Ahhhh...yes. Sleeping pill finally kicked in. Peace out.

No comments: