Monday, November 16, 2009

November, November, November

It is cold. It is raining. I just had a normal conversation with the Evil one. I'm still just blank.
I have a test at 4:30. I'm guessing that I know what I am doing...But do I ever really know what I am doing?

The semester is coming to an end. I've got 3 weeks to write a 12 page, two 3 pages, a 9 page, and whatever the hell it is Teresa wants for her class. It seems all I do is sleep anymore. I sleep at work. I sleep at home. Sometimes I sleep in class.

A friend asked me to dinner for Saturday...Not just any dinner. A nice dinner. I have a feeling he's interested in more than dinner and more than sex. He's a decent guy, but that's just not what I want from him.

The professor asked if I was single. When I said, yes, he let me know that he was, too. There was no follow up on that. I mentioned this to Marcus, partially because I don't understand men and partially because I wanted to let him know...Out of guilt or spite or...something. I wanted a reaction. I'm still smirking because while it wasn't monumental, I did get what I wanted.


My love life is shot all to hell and there's no one to blame. I didn't ask the Evil one to cheat on me. I didn't plan on anything that has happened with him in the last year. I'm dark and twisty now, like the gnarled trunk of a bonsai. I'm hesitant to express admiration for fear of rejection. I hesitant not to express admiration for fear of regret. I don't trust anything that people say.

bed now.

No comments: