Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Virtual death? I am okay with my virtual life. I just want everyone in real life to think I've died.

It is all bullshit. Marcus is a liar. Elizabeth is a flake. Anthony, MY GOD, he's a lying flake.

But maybe Elizabeth is right. Maybe after busting my ass to bring my GPA from a 1.4 to a CUMULATIVE 3.08, I still won't be shit. Maybe I will always be defined by my past mistakes. Maybe it IS me that fucked up with Marcus.

I am just lost. I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be friendless, but with friends like this...

I HAVE real friends. It is not that. It is the fact that their all married and in relationships with children...I am bitching, yes, but fucking shit fuck damn bob saget, this is not cool... I feel like I am not getting through to anyone. My grandmother is generally the only person that gets me, but she's worried about me getting robbed and beat up. Wow. Am I really that confusing?

2 comments:

'mouse said...

I vote for a new start in a new city... which leads back to the LSAT and the GRE. Crack those books open and direct all this negative energy to something positive.

jaded_beauty said...

I second that vote. First step: Finding a real job.