Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm KIND of okay with being a semi-celebrity in Tulsa. By semi, I mean that all the DJays and all the artists...and all the party people know me. I am okay with that.

HOWEVER, fuck this place. I am tired of being here. Everyday I get hammered at a shitty bar is another intellectual year lost. No kidding. Everyday that I drink or do blow or WHATEVER, I feel more retarded than I did the day before. Plus, no one knows how I live. I have no REAL friends that live here.

Yes, I am being obnoxious and just talking on my blog AGAIN. I know everyone subscribed gets irritated with this, but since all my friends that I talk to daily are A.) MARCUS or B.) MARRIED with CHILDREN aka JAMIE...then I am kind of fucked as far as outlets go, aren't I?

Anyways. I don't really care what people in Tulsa think of me. I know who I am. I know what I do. Lately, that has been work, but previously, it was drinking.

I did get to hang out with my "bro" tonight. I actually do enjoy his company. It's like hanging out with my biological brother...Okay...Exactly like hanging out with Bio Bro. There's not much of a difference.

I had a blast. Spent too much money as usual.

I WANT OUT.
I hate it here. HATE HATE HATE.
I love my family, but here? NO. Save me.

I'll probably reopen this post shortly.

3 comments:

'mouse said...

What I really want to know is this: Can you do the Tulsa Shuffle?

Anonymous said...

What happened to more regular posts? Sending positive virtual vibes your way.

jaded_beauty said...

WTH is the Tulsa Shuffle, 'mouse??

And thanks, Anon...