Saturday, February 12, 2011

There's a person inside of me that loves you more than me. And the hurt and the pain that you put me through? She takes it as learning experience. She thinks that my life is not my own. That little person is never around when I do bad things. She doesn't deal with you every day like I do. She doesn't feel the condescending tone in your voice when I fuck up. She doesn't know the hurt I deal with when I hear someone else's name. We occupy the same body, but she's not me.

Is there someone that is not you? Does a little person in you feel guilty when I'm sad? Does that person cry when I'm happy? Does that person mourn the loss of what we had? Does he wonder where my innocence went?Does he love me more than you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Free yourself already!! You deserve better; you can do soooooooo much better!!