Friday, March 20, 2009

I don't even know anymore.

I told you something huge...And you said, "I don't care right now."


You know what? I am begining to see what you are truly made of. Hatred and selfishness. You are the person that I have always been good to. You are the one that I have always treated better than anyone else. You are the one that I wanted to do this with. You are the person I fell in love with.


I'm not sure I am in love with you anymore. I am not sure why I keep coming back or why I hold on so tight to something that isn't what it was. You have never been anything less than the hero in my story until now. Now you're the villian. You're someone that I don't respect. You're no longer my support system...Instead, I feel like I need to support you.


I can't carry you when I can hardly carry myself.

No comments: