Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Numb again

I am so numb right now...with good reason.

I don't know if this is the end, but maybe it should be.

I'm more worried about the lease than I am anything else. I already said the other day that I was tired of this mess...I love you, but I don't love this you. I love the person I knew in 2006 and 2007...The begining of this mess. I don't love this person that doesn't make time for me. I don't love this person that has no clue what he wants in life or what he feels about me.

I don't doubt that you love me, but it's not enough at this point. It was enough a very long time ago when you cared about my school and you cared about me.

If this is supposed to teach me a lesson, it's not teaching me anything except for how to hate you.

When you said that you would do anything for me and you loved me but on a different platform it wasn't enough. It's not enough it never is.

Nothing is ever enough actually. You and I in the begining worked so well, but you said the other day it was empty. it meant everything to me...

I'm done. I'm messed up right now and I am going to try to do something productive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this is the end, but maybe it should be.

Sure sounds like it should be. Relationships are not supposed to be this hard and stressful and emotionally abusive.

/end unsolicited $0.02/