Tuesday, October 12, 2010

If there is one thing I am sick and fucking tired of, it's feeling like a fucking outsider. In school, I'm older than everyone except the creepy Grad students. At work, I am older than everyone and pretty much the only one without kids. To top that off, I am their superior. The other managers don't like me so much because I am outspoken and...well, I am not sure, but they don't. My "friends" love me drunk, which is cool, I am not bothered by that. There are at least a few of them that I could call if I needed something. We won't even mention the other aspects of my life...

Anyways. It gets fucking old. It really does. I don't know what else to say. If I am good enough to listen to YOUR bullshit when you're drunk, I should be good enough to talk to when I am sober. But go ahead, mock me, hate me, make fun of me. I'll just bitch about it on my blog and not speak to you further.

*you is a generic term here...sorry.

No comments: