Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lately, I've felt like a champ. Inside, I feel like a champ.. Yes, I am stressed about finals and work and money and Marcus. But for once in my life, I feel like the friends I have are friends I would love to keep.

The friends I have now don't judge me. They like who I am when I am sober. They love Drunk Me. It's so incredibly weird to feel like I have FOUND me. But I have. I don't want to change. Everyone knows I don't fake ANYTHING and it feels amazing to be accepted for that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then that's a significant self-discovery--personal contentment-- though not sure if you should remain in the tumultuous world of Marcus unless it really, truly works for you. Non-judging friends are good. Whatever happened releasing yourself--pursuing that which serves your greater good like moving far from here, dating new people, mr. hotness, law school, writing, etc, etc.

jaded_beauty said...

Ahhh...Professor Hotness...That is such an unfortunate lost cause.

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's too bad!! Did you really try? Did you take that first step? What of all of those other things? Does those still shine bright for you?

jaded_beauty said...

I'm beginning to think my existence is meaningless...None of those things seem to be plausible at this point.

Anonymous said...

Some of the greatest shit comes from a state meaninglessness--see Jean Paul Satre's Being and Nothingness.