Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm here. I'm writing. I read my old blog posts and realize that I am nothing now. The older I get, the shittier my writing gets.

However, today, I am here to complain.

CyClone Yasi is not Hurricane Katrina. I want to punch someone each time I hear the comparison. It's like saying that the BP oil spill was Obama's Katrina. It is fucking stupid. They knew Katrina was coming. They knew there were ways to evacuate the city and help, but they neglected to do so...SO NO..That stupid fucking cyclone is NOT Katrina

Annnnd to drag this out a bit: My sister tried to tell me on Sunday that the people of New Orleans "shoulda left!" She said that "if they would have wanted to leave, they coulda got all their neighbors together and got out..." Are you fucking SERIOUS right now? I think her privileged spoiled bitch attitude is part of the reason we got into it at the close of our mini vacay. I feel bad every time I am shitty to her, but people (and I) need to realize how incredibly spoiled and shitty she is as a person. She's never earned anything on her own. She has not education...No motivation...No skills... How do things just keep falling in her lap? Oh...nvm..Fake boobs, beauty, and a high metabolism will get you everywhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's the spirit!!