Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tonight was pure hell. I didn't get out of the house until damn near eleven. I stopped to get an old friend, not because she offered to buy...which she did...but because I knew she was having a bad day. Well, her offer to buy turned into an $80 tab for me. Then she disappeared...apparently to have sex with ANOTHER friend of mine in the bathroom..I'm leaving the rest of the story alone for now, but tonight was fucking stupid.

30 day no bar challenge starts today. I can drink. I'm not going to say no drinking because that would be stupid. I couldn't do that. So as of today, no bars for 30 days. I can't even GO and not drink. Period end of story no bars. I'll be blogging and tweeting this bullshit. Not that anyone gaf, but I will be. Let the bullshit begin. :/

No comments: