Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Damnit.

Gr...It's so weird the things that lead you to thoughts of things you'd rather not ponder.

Even more irritating is the realization that you will never know the answer to these mental road trips.

I'm growing very tired of this up and down bullshit. I feel stupid for still thinking about him and I know it's a mutual fault. He tells me the things that I don't want to hear so he knows. He wants me to be as fucked up as him, but to never appear so. I'm not him...He thinks. I'm not fucked up like him. I haven't killed people, I haven't hurt people. He thinks. What a sad, little man...


OKAY ENOUGH EMO:

I find it highly amusing that I am allowed to talk shit to my boss and curse at him when he irritates me. In no other company would I be given this privledge. My other boss allows me to ride around town with him while we discuss his sexual escapades. I love this freaking job.

No comments: