Sunday, December 7, 2008

BECH.

I am so sick of getting all worked up everytime you don't do what you say. It is not like I am completely unaware that it will happen again and again and again, but I keep placing myself in front of the firing squad. Then I get my stupid little heartbroke again.

But my question to you is what the fuck did I do (or not do) this time?

I could hear it in your voice earlier. Something is going on. Three years of your hot and cold, back and forth bullshit has left me jaded and completely aware of your idiosycricies. Like I said, I'm not an actual idiot, I just choose to be one for you on occasion.

If it's that little bitch again, I can tolerate it for now. I figure that if I am good long enough and prove myself to you for long enough, you'll eventuall do away with her anyways. However, I also know that any optimism I ever have regarding you always gives you a chance to smash my already duct taped heart into even smaller pieces. You've done it so many times that I am not sure if it can be repaired...

No comments: